celebrate

Regis and I went out to celebrate in a small way, a small windfall in our lives. I had a nice slab of walleye and a glass of pinot grigio. Regis had a dark beer and a beef commercial. And we're home by 6:30 which is typical of us.

One of the blogs I read regularly has a typealyzer website for blogs. Here's the about us script:
For a long period of time, we have been training our system to recognize texts that characterize the different types. The system, typealyzer, can now by itself find features that distinguishes one type from another. When all features, words and sentences, are combined typealyzer is able to guess which type its is most likely to be written by using statistical analysis.

What??? And here's what it says about me:
The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

Hmmmm. Yes, most of that is true. I think it (Elrod the Cyber God) was looking at the pictures of my vanilla candles and red velvet drapes. The only thing it has wrong is that I rarely risk exhausting myself. For example, I have my slippers on tonight by 7.

We bought an electric mattress pad a while back and have just started using it. It's the best invention since canned beer and sliced bread. We turn it on about twenty minutes before we go to bed and it's toasty warm when we get into bed. In the old days they used baked potatoes for this.

I'm going to try and throw a Thanksgiving dinner without driving myself insane cooking and cleaning. I love the cooking part but I loathe the cleaning part. I'll swing a dust cloth around this weekend and I might drag the swiffer over the kitchen floor but I'll be a lot more interested in the brine for the turkey and the cranberry compote.

The Office and 30 Rock...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think the typealyzer needs a breathalyzer.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff