halloween fun

It was a great Halloween at Tom and Betty's. Tom and Regis loved answering the door and scaring the kids...the ghoul is Tom's last costume of the night.

You can see the political figure who came to the party for a while. She wouldn't talk politics though, because she was afraid she would punch herself in the face. That's Tom behind her in his first costume, the pirate.

Ella enjoyed all the fun and especially enjoyed Betty. She didn't seem to be too scared of all the costumes and weird noises. She was a great sport.

I got up early and made pancakes for the two Regises. Now, I think I'll go back to bed for a while. My plan for today was to do as little as possible so I better get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff