banana bicycle

When the big boys, Bob and Reg, were small, they frequented the 7 Eleven near their home. There was an old hobo guy who also frequented the place on a banana bike that he sort of scooted along on. Regis pointed him out and said to the boys, "There's your real dad. If you don't behave, you'll have to live with him." Oooohhhh. A guy with an evil sense of humor. They laugh about it now.

I've been patting myself on the back today about my swimming, then got an email from a friend of mine who is 80 years old. He walks three miles a day on a treadmill UPHILL and swims a mile in 52 minutes three times a week. What the hell. I feel like a slacker.

I heard another good story today and I remember starting to write a blog post in my head but by the time I got home, it had drifted away. I hate when that happens.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who is this 80 year old ... does he have a wife?
Anonymous said…
Are you going to tell her about Ed?

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff