huh

Hey, Annie. The second definition for piddle is to pee. So your family has not been out of the dictionary loop after all. Such cute video of Miles saying peacock and holy cow. Way to go grandma!

If you noticed the eco-safe logo to the right, it's only there because I wanted to find a way to print my whole blog (700+) posts. I've searched and searched and can't find a way to do it. There are places that will print it in a book form but you have to do the formatting which is the hardest part. I don't have any delusions about book publishing but I am egocentric enough to want to keep what I've written here for the last few years. Ec0-safe will let me print one month at a time, in pretty much the same format you see on the website. Not much help frankly.

I was driving home and noticed the thermometer in the car said it was 14 degrees. Not exactly a heat wave but better than sub-zero. We're watching a program about the migration of the monarch butterflies. It's amazing those fragile things travel 2000 miles. It makes one hopeful for spring and for life. I'd like to see the butterfly migration and the balloon races at Indianola. That's my list. Right there.

I really need about five more hours in a day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your DAD saw the monarch migration once. You know how he used to sit on the deck with his feet up. He was looking up and saw the butterflies way up in the sky. A thrilling sight.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff