dream

I got up in the middle of the night to take some Roxicet. I just couldn't sleep and thought it would help. It did, of course, but it sent me this weird dream. Joanne convinced me to go to a sorority party only it was all middle-aged women dressed very smartly in business clothes. They walked in neat lines and talked in low voices. I had a tantrum saying she talked me into going and I didn't want to be there. But then I saw Elliot and Joanne had taught him to talk when he was four months old so the fancy ladies were amazed. But then somebody made a crack to me and I threw my drink all over the steps. Getting feisty in a dream. That could be a sign of something.

I'm getting all my food and vitamins and logs organized today. This is a full-time job, man. I have to take 30 minutes to eat a meal that is 4-6 tablespoons of food. Then I wait 30 minutes before I start sipping water. I have to drink 48-60 ounces of water a day. I stop drinking 30 minutes before a meal, take 30 minutes to eat, then wait 30 minutes to drink again. There are vitamins to take with food and vitamins to take between meals. It's quite a regimen.

Regis is going out to do some errands today. He's going to get a new wheelbarrow for me since we can't remember what happened to the old one. It probably rusted away. We need bird seed and I need a thing old people use to remember to take their pills. There are a couple other things on the list but I can't remember what they were.

I think I'll stick close to home and wander around the block from time to time. I thought I would take my bike out for a ride but Regis vetoed that real quickly. He said it was a bad idea for seveal reasons so I guess I won't do that.

I have half a mind (hahaha) to get some pansies today. I'm anxious to start gardening.

Comments

Joanne said…
It sounds like one of my nightmares moved into your head. Me at a sorority pary!!! Never!! I would like the chance to teach Elliot to talk at 4 months though.
Anonymous said…
Your dreams and Larry's dreams should get together. He dreams stuff like that all the time, and he's not on a painkiller!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff