easter

Happy Easter to My Peeps!

Here I am dressed to go to Bob's for Easter dinner. Regis thinks it's a little outlandish but I think it's a good look for me. Ella will love it.

Same old stuff here. Got outside a little bit yesterday. Bought some pansies. Tom says that's a bad name for them since they're pretty tough. Good one, Tom. I woke up in the middle of the night worried about them, though, so I waddled into the yard in my pajamas and brought them into the house. Waking up to frozen pansies on Easter morning would be a drag.

We went to Tom's with a pizza last night. Regis and Tom had the Classic Combo with a few bottles of Harp while I had two tablespoons of yogurt and one tablespoon of applesauce. It didn't even hurt.

Moving on into the day....more later.

Comments

mom said…
WOW!!!You do look like Peter Rabbit. Do you mind if I say you look like the Saum side and not the Syverson side?
Did you grow those ears when you were in the hospital. I think I fed you too many carrots when you were a baby...
Happy Easter...
mom said…
Pat says " no comment"
helen said…
You leave me speechless!!
Helen. Happy Easter.
jill said…
What would the sorority sisters say?

By the way, I didn't mean to be anonymous on the other response. Just bumped the wrong circle and couldn't go back.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff