reality

Someone wrote a comment a couple posts ago about that finally being a realistic entry. I've pondered that comment for days. Really. It's kept me from writing. Out of almost 900 posts, this one is finally realistic? Here's my conclusion and I say this only with a sigh. I don't have any obligation to be realistic or really, even honest. It's my perceptions and my writing all filtered through my rosy little glasses and oddball sense of quirk and humor. Read at your own risk but don't write your middle school science paper based on things you read here because I may not be accurate and don't base your life's philosophy on my observations because reality is for novels and television shows and I don't have a very good sense of it. I prefer unreality.

Comments

grandma Saum said…
Who is this person who says finally a realistic entry? I am Teresa's Mama; hear me roar...
deb said…
are you cranky?
PP said…
So my take is that all 'anonymous' folks need to get off the ship. It's the epitome of passive-aggressiveness, which I'm realizing that, as I get older, really is a waste of time and energy. If it's not worth putting your name on, it's not really worth saying. So all you 'anonymous' types out there, save your words, e-mails, blog entries for ideas and opinions that you really, really believe...and then sign your name!
I finally had time to catch up with your blog. I agree with PP. Geez, some people need to get a life. Keep writing--you keep me laughing!
I finally had time to catch up with your blog and I agree with PP. Geez, some people need to get a life! Keep up your writing because it makes my laugh!
Umm, that comment that says from your favorite mother is not really from your mother. That is my sign-on name for my son's blog, and I can't seem to get it changed. But my thoughts still stand!
Deb--your old neighbor and friend

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff