We had guests for dinner! Emily, Ella, and Alex joined us on the patio for brats and marshmallows. We had a few healthy things, too, but mostly we had fun. I painted Ella's nails bright red, we read a Clifford book, and Popop showed her how to toast giant pink marshmallows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
1 comment:
Alex looks like his Daddy. He is a little cutie. Grandma Saum the Great......
Post a Comment