visiting mom

There is some family resemblance, I'd say. Regis and I went to see Mom in Canby yesterday. We had a nice visit and did a lot of stuff in the time we were there. We went to Buffalo Ridge in Gary, South Dakota...a convention center and resort being developed at the site of the old School for the Blind. It's beautiful. We had visits from old friends and some ladies of the book club. Very nice time.

Deb, I gleaned some clothes from the distribution center and have on one of your sweaters! It's been so cool here that sweaters feel good. I bet that sounds repulsive to you when it's been 114 in Arizona.

It rained here before we got home today and two times since we got home. We barely made it in the house before a torrential downpour. We needed rain.

I have a book that I am so close to finishing, but I saved the ending for tonight. Can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff