update on saturday morning

I stuck my head outside into the cold and damp and decided to hell with that. I went to the Pulse where I walked and ran for three miles then pumped some iron for a half hour. Satisfactory workout.

Had to get out the carpet cleaner for a pet mess. Good grief.

Had more coffee and a piece of toast. Into a warm bath to relax with more coffee. I like to make my saturday phone calls from the pool.

Niece Amanda's birthday today and her family might meet up in Mankato giving us a chance to see them. Haven't heard the final plans but we suggested Dino's or Mazatlan. I think we'll make this a relaxing day and tomorrow the day to get organized.

A good day for a nap.

Comments

Jill said…
Hi Teresa,
We went to Owatonna for the day to see Miles, Owen, Ethan, and their families. My dad drove over, too, and had a great time being entertained by the little guys. I yawned the entire drive over and back. A nap somewhere in the day would have felt great. Tomorrow is my day to organize, too. I'm trying to decide how to get out of it. Any suggestions?
Jill

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff