Happy 4th of July!


Looks like rain all day which is disheartening. So many outdoor things planned today. I'm ready to go to the Freedom Run but not sure if I can convince Peter to get up and go. He thinks he'll melt.

So, the punk ass kid didn't come but I ran in the rain. My finishing time (not official) was a little less than 39 minutes for the 5k. Go, Teresa. My fastest mile...and I know this because I have a Nike + iPod...was 9 minutes. Too bad I can't sustain that! My goal was to finish and not die and I accomplished that. I could easily have done the 8k. Next time I will.

Here are the weather stats from weather underground:
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 73 °F
Wind: 1.0 mph from the North
Pressure: 29.53 in (Falling)
Heat Index: 74 °F                                                                                                    


The humidity and the mosquitoes make us disinclined to go to the parade and the park. We might just be wienies and spend the day in the house.

See you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff