my brain filter

I try to have a brain filter, a good one. I use it for this:

  • To not pay attention to things that are not my business
  • To ignore things I can't do anything about
  • To identify problems that don't have solutions
  • To find the simple do-able parts of complex problems
  • To separate the drama from the real issues
  • To ignore things I don't need to know about like stuff on the news
It makes life a little easier.

The weather has been absolutely breath-taking. We've cooked on the grill a couple times this week and one night even ate on the patio as it was too gorgeous to come inside. We made stuffed peppers and I had mine with a nice glass of malbec. Oh, my. Delicious. Last night, Regis cooked steak and a couple pieces of fish, halibut and salmon. Another feast.

It's Friday. Made it through another week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff