coming to terms with all kinds of weird and discombobulated shit

I suppose the subject line of my post will be censored by the place that I work. That's why I bought a Droid X.

The last two weeks have been hard. This afternoon, I discovered that it was because I needed a better filter. This afternoon, I dealt with problems in a rapid fashion, dispensed advice over the phone, gave directions rapid fire. At the end of the day, I felt better.

I came home to a charcoal fire on the grill, stuffed peppers ready to go, and a glass of malbec. Nice way to end the day.

More tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I give up. What kind of filter?
Jill said…
You sound more efficient than I've ever been, even on one of my best days. Now, I slog my way through work-related duties and wonder why it takes so long.

I'm glad you had a better day, and a glass of wine!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff