another Regis dream

Regis and I were in a spaceship being chased through the Galaxy by slow mutants. We landed in a prison where the guards wore basket-woven zoot suits and pointy-billed fedoras. I love the detail in his dreams.


My dreams are more like this:


An amorphous blob of bad guy stuff chasing me. Rarely any detail.

I think I have a boot addiction. I bought another pair of boots in the middle of the night. I wonder if there is a self-help group for this. I have slowed way down on the purchase of clothes but I can't seem to say no to boots. Good thing I know where to find a good deal thanks to Mom.



I have a busy day planned: exercise, shopping for Christmas gifts, make English toffee. That should about take the day.

Hey, the moon in the middle of the night was absolutely gorgeous. The moon on the breast of the new fallen snow gave a luster of midday to objects below. When what to my wondering eyes should appear but a miniature sleigh filled with beer. Regis made up that last part. Ha!

Comments

Jill said…
Hot boots, Teresa!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff