This is more like it.
Friday, January 28, 2011
friday already?
Oh, sure.
This is more like it.

I took a day off from exercise so I'm sitting here in front of the faux fireplace, dreading the idea of going to work. Dread. Dread. Dread. I'm not sure it's reasonable to expect a guy to do this every day.
Make coffee. See if that helps.
I wish this was me. Beautiful tall ship named Amazing Grace. Sailing into the next chapter of my life.
I feel more like this.
It's a tugboat that hit a rocky shoal then rolled onto its port side and began taking on water, sinking the stern. It narrowly avoided sinking.
Ah, life sucks some days.
This is more like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...


No comments:
Post a Comment