i did it but my brain hurts

I made it through the afternoon of spreadsheets and it actually made a lot more sense than the tutorial. A person nit-picking their household budget to that degree was more than I could comprehend but using it to enter recipes and figure the cost of goods made sense.

And it's not so much math as it is something else. I almost lost my mind once or twice but I figure this must be good for plumping up the old brain cells and fending off dementia.

I'm going to exercise this morning so I'm up at 4 a.m. drinking coffee and waiting for the Pulse to open. I love sleeping with the window open and hearing the birds start up around this time.

Hey, we're expecting a high 70 degree day and sunshine! What is that big yellow ball in the sky?

Make it a story worthy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff