Terry, our dog groomer, tells us that these dogs are "high energy". We don't want a pet like that.
I worked ten hours today which is way more than I want to work in a PT job. WTF.
I'm having a glass of wine and going to bed. That makes a short day, my friends.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
1 comment:
Whoa! Aren't you supposed to be retired? Maybe you made a mistake and thought that you were just getting tired- forgetting the re part, so you found another job where you had to work harder and longer. If this is how retirement works, I better just stay doing what I am now :)
Post a Comment