sunday morning

We had such a nice day yesterday and I think we're going to repeat it today.

I went to exercise early and then had a cup of coffee outside at River Rock with my friend, Kris. Even with the highway noise, it was pleasant.

I did some paperwork at my computer...you know...bills and such. Ugh.

Regis and I went to the patio about two o'clock. We had a plate of cheese and olives for lunch and gabbed the afternoon away. Later on, we cooked steaks on the grill and had a big salad. Delicious.

We made a fire in the chimnea and burned up old cards and letters that we've been intending to dispose of for years. It was a beautiful night and the fire made it sweet.

Days like that one are just not as common as they should be.

Today will be full, too. Regis got up early with Gus and I slept until 7. He got the laundry started and I made a big omelet for breakfast. He is going to mow the grass and I am going to buy a few groceries and go for a long bike ride. Tiffany and Peter are coming for ribs and sweet corn. Also have cantaloupe, berries, salad, and some shrimp as an appetizer. A great summer meal.

Tomorrow will be busy as I have to go to work early to do the banking. At 9:00, I am being trained to use Quickbooks. It will be like sending me to a class on brain surgery taught in Swedish. I don't think they realize my disability as it relates to all things involving numbers. Ah, well.

School starts this week and I have no regrets, only relief. I only have to worry about coffee and the lunch specials! Hurray!

Comments

Jill said…
Aren't all classes on brain surgery taught in Swedish?

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff