sunday wind down

We've been to church on the patio, we've eaten, we've played with the dog, we've listened to music. We feel like our batteries are drained and we're waiting for them to recharge.

I looked through some old Arts and Entertainment sections of the Trib and added to my book list.

I made a list of party attendees and counted them. Almost 60.

I looked through the birthday cards again.

I read the obituaries in the Tribune. One really nice one. I sent an email compliment. Very nice writing.

I've been watching the Weather Channel. The sky looks dark, it's humid, and it feels unsettled.

It's going to be hard to go back to business-as-usual tomorrow. Can you tell?

Waiting for storms...


Notice the gold fish in the martini.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff