pickin' out the bad cells and knockin' 'em on the head

This was in my head when I woke up this morning. I don't think I can remember the rest of the words but if I could, it would make a heck of a cancer song. The toxins are coursing through my system and knocking those cancer cells on their heads. Sometimes they get a good cell, too, because they don't have effective night vision, and that explains the loss of hair and other side effects.


There are some days I can forget I have cancer, but not many. The outward signs are harder to ignore than the inward signs. The bald head, the scars, the port. Those are visible and I see them or feel them almost constantly. I wonder how they know it's working.


Regis thought I used the worst photo of my shoes because it didn't show the true colors. I like this shot because it shows my leopard chair. I could get dressed in all my animal gear and you would even be able to see me in this chair. Don't worry about me walking anywhere in these shoes, Mom...they are only for sitting. Wearing shoes like this to walk around is considered high risk behavior in women over 60.

If you put "how to walk in platform heels" into google, you'll find out everything you always wanted to know. I think I'll stick with sitting.

We woke up very early, had some eggs and toast, and now I'm ready for a nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff