pretzel buns and the winter that won't end


These are the pretzel buns Regis made yesterday during one of my naps. We're thinking of making them for Easter. Ham on a pretzel bun?

Today is the first day of spring and it's 6 degrees. The low tonight will be zero. What the hell. I had written a couple more paragraphs complaining about winter but I've decided I'm done with that. It doesn't get any easier to bear when I'm cranky about it. Moving on then.

Regis and I got up early this morning, dropped Gus off for his bath and haircut, then went to Mankato and did our shopping. The sunrise was pinkly beautiful.

I've been stuck on this post since Tuesday so I'm just going to send it out there and start fresh tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff