last pile and letting go


This is my last pile of stuff for a while. I have earned the admiration of my Facebook friends with my purging. They ask if I would come to their homes and do it. Of course, and it would be easier because I am not attached to their crap. Ha!

Several really important spiritual things have happened to me this week. My two sessions with Mary, my walks and talks with friends, my meditative exercise, my runes.

Today, my rune was Wunjo, the rune of joy and light. It means that the term of travail has ended and I have come into myself. The shift that was due has occurred and now I can freely receive it's blessing, whether it be in my emotional life or in a heightened sense of my own well-being. Joyousness accompanies new energy, energy blocked before now. Light pierces the clouds and touches the water just as something lovely emerges from the depths.

To me, that last sentence refers to my walk yesterday with Deb. As we watched the last sun's rays of the day and the sky turn opal, a flock of cardinals flew over. Neither of us had seen this phenomenon before and we were stunned. We knew it had meaning for both of us. 


We keep Gus's treats on the stove and have started keeping Woody's there, too. When I say sit, Woodrow sits up and begs, too. Gus doesn't sit up because he's too big but he gives me a high five. It is the cutest thing ever. I'll get Regis to take a video of it today because I know you all want to see our latest pet tricks.

I slept a deep and restorative sleep last night. I had a dream, with a plot, but it wasn't disturbing and I can't remember it now.

Thank you, Mom, for the beautiful butterfly card and the letter. You have been a part of my healing.

I woke up this morning to see a small lump moving between the covers. Woody was exploring between the blankets. How can you not love a cat who wakes you up like that?

Have a grace-filled day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff