hammock chair and everything's gonna be alright



I have spent a most lazy day. I took a long nap, spent a lot of time reading Patron Saint of Liars, sat in my chair staring into the distance, shopped for a hammock chair, and now I am having a glass of wine and enjoying the dusk.

I don't really like the transition from day to night in the winter. It's lonely and bleak and maudlin. I try to avoid looking at it if I can.

I have spent most of the day (when I wasn't sleeping) shopping for a hammock chair. I have a swing for summer but right now, I feel a need to be hugged and rocked and I think a hammock chair would do it. Regis hugs me several times a day, pats my back, and says it's going to be alright. I listen to Bob Marley's music which has a frequent refrain that everything is going to be alright. It calms me.

I have two goals this week...buy a hammock chair and get another tattoo. Oh...one more...which I can't recall right now. More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff