monday in pictures


Fifty years since the Beatles first appeared in America. How can that be?


Hey, Joanne...butterfly wings for Halloween!


This is so I remember to take a recipe to class tomorrow night.


I love this picture. I love my little house and my bird feeders.


I love this tiny house. You can tow it with a car, not that I ever go anywhere.


Woodrow drags his bed to the edge of the cabinet and rides it to the floor like a bobsled.


He's some cat.


He doesn't sit still for long, but when he does he enjoys it.


Regis and Gus clowning.


Gus claims the bed for the morning.


Gus and Woodrow both peered over my shoulder as I cleaned the litter box, then followed me into the bathroom and peered at me as I took a bath. I must be fascinating.

Here's the weather forecast...in case you are thinking of vacationing here.

MONDAY: Lung burning cold continues. High: 2. Feels Like: -30F early. Wind: WNW 5.

MONDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear, cold and quiet. Low: -13F. Feels Like: -25F.

TUESDAY: Raw start. Increasing clouds with light PM snow. High: 12.

WEDNESDAY: Lingering AM flurries. Another clipper arrives late with snow possible in northern MN late. Wake-up: 11. High: 25.

THURSDAY: Clearing and a bit colder. Wake-up: 16. High: 19.

FRIDAY: Partly sunny, still brisk. Wake-up: 3. High: 15.

SATURDAY: Not as bone chilling. Few flakes. Wake-up: 6. High: 20.

SUNDAY: Warmer. Peeks of sun.Wake-up: 14. High: 26.


Stay warm, my friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff