lifted up

Yesterday was kind of a dark day for me, for many reasons. Sometimes it happens. I reached out to some friends who were right there for me...on FB, by email, by phone, or in person. Today is much better.

I started today in much better spirits. We had coffee on the porch, then went for a long walk by the hospital. Such pretty meadows up there...and we saw a bluebird! I picked a bouquet of wild flowers and Regis took a short video of the wind blowing the grass. I'll share it here if I can ever get it to load.


Michele, Teresa, and Mary...haircut party!


Flowers and red teapot


Delicious chicken salad with fresh greens and strawberries from Betsy!


Woodrow Call


Woodrow tormenting Gus. He jumps right on Gus's head.

We took a drive to Mankato to pick up my Vitamin B12 and the syringes I needed. Walgreens charged me four bucks each for them. I can buy a hundred online for twenty bucks. Does that make any sense?

Regis grilled steaks and mushrooms and I made a gorgeous salad with Betsy's strawberries. You forget how strawberries are supposed to taste. The ones in the grocery store are like cardboard.

Oh, yeah. We pumped some iron this afternoon, too. Lucas, our trainer, will try to kill us again on Wednesday so we thought we'd try to get in some weights before that so we're prepared.

So, there you go. All the news that's fit to print.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff