In fact, as I look back over my 2,000+ posts, most of them are joyful and optimistic. But when dark thoughts come into my head, I can't unsee them, but write them down. So, don't panic and think I am cowering in the corner or poised on the edge of the bridge. I am living my life. Aging abundantly.
Sunday, June 15, 2014
no need for alarm
In fact, as I look back over my 2,000+ posts, most of them are joyful and optimistic. But when dark thoughts come into my head, I can't unsee them, but write them down. So, don't panic and think I am cowering in the corner or poised on the edge of the bridge. I am living my life. Aging abundantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...

No comments:
Post a Comment