no need for alarm


I didn't mean to alarm folks who read my blog post last night. I hope you read the one I wrote just minutes before the down and dirty one. It was joyful and optimistic...the way I feel most of the time. The cancer fears come on suddenly and harshly and the way I discharge them is to write about them. I had a wonderful weekend but then this little black cloud covered the sun for a minute and I had to write about it.

In fact, as I look back over my 2,000+ posts, most of them are joyful and optimistic. But when dark thoughts come into my head, I can't unsee them, but write them down. So, don't panic and think I am cowering in the corner or poised on the edge of the bridge. I am living my life. Aging abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff