Christmas Eve 2014




I'm hoping the slideshow works. Technology gets me sometimes.

I told Regis I was going to work with the pictures for a while, then I was going to put my lazy pants on for a while. I can hear a nap calling my name.

I woke up this morning and almost had to issue a crabby alert because we had our Christmas Eve celebration at Tom and Betty's house so all the food was there and I was here. But then I found a bag of buttered lefse in my purse. Ah...all was well.

We went up and cleaned up the mess which wasn't as bad as it first looked.

We had a lot of fun. Their house is big so the kids had a lot of places to explore and play...and mess up. They were especially interested in the bar in the basement which isn't such a worry when they're five but might be more of a worry when they are fifteen.

I only had a couple of near misses caused by cooking in an unfamiliar kitchen. Food I thought I brought there, was here. Or things I thought were here, were there. It all worked out fine and of course, I planned too much food. Way too much food.

Hope you all the merriest of Christmases or whatever it is you celebrate, if you do. Celebrations are what make the world go round. If it isn't a holiday...make it one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff