merry christmas to all


I slept hard from 9 o'clock last night until 5 o'clock this morning. Merry Christmas to me.

I made Vi Hanson's bread machine buns yesterday but when I got done, I had 15 large buns and 10 small ones. It didn't seem like quite enough so I whipped up another double batch. I made them in my KitchenAid instead of the bread machine but that worked out fine. I was so tired by the time they were on the cooling rack that I had one of these and went to bed.


Woody is perched right in front of my computer this morning. He loves the spot front and center, in front of the monitor, where he just sits with his eyes closed purring. He has been fed, he has had treeats, he needs nothing...he just likes to sit there. Ah, well.

I think I'm going to do the dishes then make a batch of cinnamon rolls so Regis and I have something special to have with our breakfast in the morning.

Merry Christmas, my friends.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff