brief notes = all I can do today


I'm in my fuzzy leopard pajamas, a gift from my friend Karen in NJ. 😇 My goal is to do as little as possible today. So far, so good.

I have had multiple cups of coffee, many lefses with Hope butter, some Chex mix, and a ham sandwich.

It rained freezing ice pellets for a little bit, then it switched to rain. The wind comes and goes.

We have watched brave souls walking down the street like penguins. Don't go out if you don't have to go. That would be like for a scheduled heart transplant or something. A quart of milk...live without it for today.

I spent an hour on Thriftbooks ordering the remaining Ian Rankin books that I don't have and a couple other mysteries by Scottish authors. I have three maps of Scotland coming so I'll know what's going on over there. Have you ever looked at some of their place names?

We had some birds and squirrels in the front yard but they even got smart and retreated to the warm and dry.

I can feel a long read and a nap calling me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff