dog kerchief


Mom gave me a sewing machine a few years ago. Of course, it languished like a lot of my hobby supplies do. Gus needed a new Christmas bandana so, not being able to find anything already made, I bought fabric. The kiss of death. I get all set up to sew. The squares are cut and ironed. Discover no needle. Friend Marie comes to the rescue and tapes a package of universal machine needles to her office window. I set up again only to find that apparently, in thirty years, I have forgotten the sewing machine basics. So, the evening of December 23rd, I spent several hours hand stitching the hems of Gus's bandanas. Not too many dogs are treated this well. He just had half of my ham sandwich and he's taking a nap on the couch. Merry Christmas, Gus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff