Tuesday morning, the party what started out as jumping around

 In case you don't remember, I once dreamed that I wrote a book called The Party What Started Out as Jumpin' Around. 

This month, I'm trying to win a t-shirt from the band The Jimmys by sharing the most of their posts. I know it doesn't seem like the two are connected, but they are.


So, there you go. See The Jimmys if you get a chance.

I'm getting ready to take a road trip to see Mom. I had a lot of things I wanted to do before I leave but I have decided to forego most of them. I'll be back on Thursday.

Regis downloaded Martha Wainwright's new book for me to listen to while I'm on the road so I'm looking forward to that. Think I'll make a ham sandwich for the road.

Still cold and blustery here. I'm not even tempted to start anything in the yard. It's a pitiful place with no bird feeders or the baths due to the avian virus. One expert said we may only have to do it for a month or so.

Better get on the road.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff