fiddling around


 I'm at my big computer (as opposed to my laptop, my phone, my iPad) and I'm fiddling around trying to remember how to access pictures, download pictures, transfer pictures...it goes on and on. I think a person has too many ways to input information now. Seriously. I took a picture with my phone a few minutes ago and I wanted to put it here but alas, it must be traveling to the cloud. It has not appeared.

I did come across a picture I took of some salmon tacos I ordered at a restaurant recently. I had them several times before and they were delicious, with big chunks of grilled salmon. This order, however, looked and tasted more like canned salmon. I am not opposed to canned salmon in some circumstances when my palate is prepared for it, but not in this circumstance. It was disappointing and unpalatable. I had to delete the picture.

I made banana bread this morning which warmed the kitchen nicely and made the whole house smell wonderful. It reminded me that I still don't know how to set the timer on the damn oven.


I meant for the picture to be horizontal but I don't feel like taking the time to sort that out. I have paperwork to do for my para job. So much of it that they should pay me to do it. I passed my state and federal criminal background checks which shouldn't be (and wasn't) a surprise, but still seems cause for gladness. Paperwork is all done via electronics these days so I'm sure it will be a struggle. I picked a hell of a time to quit day drinking. Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff